Thursday, March 09, 2006
Mean Coffee



Molly
www.meancoffee.blogspot.com

Male or Female? My husband hopes I'm female
Age? 30
Married? Yep.
Kids? One on the way.
Pets? One dog, Gromit, and one cat, Guinness


How long have you been blogging for?
Since June of 2005, although Blogger the hateful bitch ate my June archive.

Who/What was your inspiration to start blogging?
I don't know, I had something mean to say about someone I think, so I started a blog. :)

What blog do you read everyday?
All the blogs listed on my blog are pretty much what I read every day, but without FAIL, I always read One!

What do you hope your blog brings to the blogoverse?
Discontent and rage?? No wait, Sunshine and kitten kisses?? There you go!!

Your Favorites:

  • Movie? Pulp Fiction or Shaun of the Dead
  • Band? Ooh, that's a tough one....I guess if I had to pick JUST one...I'd say Nine Inch Nails.
    Place? Paris.
  • Blog: Go Fug Yourself


Molly nominated:
Spikey from Oot and Aboot


Please go visit Molly, while there leave her a comment and tell her how you found her.
posted by Blogger Spotlight @ 8:24 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    Shaun of the Dead? Oh, Molly.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Girl, you crack me up. :)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger TBG said…

    We all love Molly! She is the funniest! I always enjoy your McGriddle and Work Lesbian Stories!

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Girl said…

    Nothing makes me laugh like Molly. I wanted her in the spotlight fo sho. Others gotta find out how hilarious she is.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Spotlighting
    This site is dedicated to showcasing bloggers. Hopefully you will get to know a few new blogs, or catch up with a few old ones.
Previous Posts
Archives
Suggest A Blog

Sponsors:
randomandodd
Spotlighted Blogs
VIBES
In Memory Of..
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER